Saturday, October 8, 2016

An unexpected find

Yesterday I did some more preparation for my trip to Niger.  As the country has Malaria everywhere, and it is resistant to some forms of treatment, the Travel Doctor  recommended I get some clothes that I wasn't worried about and spray them with Permethrin.  So I went to Rona and bought this:

Then I went to Value village and bought some light weight clothes I could spray.  When I checked the pockets later I found this:


100 Honduran Lempira
which works out to about $4.41 US or $5.87 Canadian.Not going to be able to finance the trip this way, but a nice find none the less!  Need to get some more spray for the mosquito netting I will be sleeping under.  The preparation continues.

1 comment:

  1. What a fascinating trip you're going to have. I have lng wanted to go to Africa. I will certainly follow this blog. Prayers for your prep and success and well being as you serve

    ReplyDelete